Create templates for frequently sent messages
Templates can save you a lot of time if you’re sending the same message repeatedly, like thank-you notes or welcome messages. They are commonly-used pieces of content that you can insert into your messages to serve as a base layer for sending more tailored, personalized messages.
With Endear, you can add any of the elements of a regular message, such as text, images, attachments, products, & lookbooks into a template as well. Once you add a template to a message, you can keep editing the to make it feel more personal.
How do I Create a Template?
1. Click the Messaging module in the left menu.
2. Click the Templates tab.
3. Click the New Template button in the top right corner.
4. Enter a name for your template.
5. Select your template type:
- Email: To create an email template.
- SMS: To create a template for SMS.
6. Select who can see this template:
- Current Team: This team only.
- Select Team: Choose one or multiple teams.
- All Teams: All teams can see the template.
7. Click Next.
8. Click the Type something field to create the text portion of your template.
9. Add any Lookbooks, images, or other enhancements and click Done, then Save to finalize and save your new template.
You can immediately compose a message using the template you just created by using the "Compose Message" button at the top-right of the window. Alternatively, you can add your template to a message.