Applies to: All (Users, Managers, & Admins)
In some cases, you may need to send the same message to multiple customers or want to create a personalized template that will work for any customer you send it to. For example, an email about an upcoming sale or new product availability. Merge Tags are variables which are replaced by the information in the field you selected when your message is sent, such as the client’s first name.
How to Use Merge Fields
1. Compose a new message or template.
2. Click the Merge Fields icon in the toolbar of your message.
3. Click a field from the list and choose how you'd like Endear to proceed when we the chosen field is empty. You can choose to provide a fallback that will be used in place of the merge field or omit customers when the field is empty.
5. Click Add Field. Repeat this process to add multiple merge tags to the same message.
7. Once you have finished writing your message, click Preview to preview it and see how the merge fields will populate once it's sent.
Still Need Help?
We are happy to assist you for more 1:1 direction. Reach out to our live chat!