If you are on Endear's growth plan or higher, you can schedule a message to be sent at a later time or date.
Once you've composed a message, you can choose to send it to your audience at a later time or date.
1. Confirm that you've finalized the copy of your message by clicking Review (this step will not send your message)
2. You'll see the final version of your message presented. Click Schedule.
3. Choose a time for your message to be sent. You can use 'Pick Date & Time' to select a specific calendar day.
4. You'll see a confirmation window below with the date and time you've selected below your message composer. Click Confirm to schedule your message, or use the link in the confirmation window to return to editing.
5. You'll be brought to a confirmation page, where you'll see your message has been added as a draft under the Scheduled folder.
6. If at any time you want to edit your message before it get sent, you can find it in drafts in the Scheduled folder. To edit the message, you'll first need to unschedule it, then you can edit its content.