Keep yourself organized and track what Lookbooks you have sent to customers
Assigning Lookbooks to customers is the best way to keep a record of what you've shared with them. Since you can share Lookbooks however you want, its important to remember what you shared with your customers - to avoid recommending the same items multiple times or in case they have follow-up questions for recommendations you made.
Note that assigning a Lookbook to a customer does not actually send them the Lookbook to a client. Read more about sending a Lookbook through Endear Messaging or with a Shareable Link in our other posts.
To assign a Lookbook to a customer:
- Click the Share tab of the Lookbook.
2. Under Assign Customers, click the Add button.
3. Search for the customer you want to assign and check the box next to their name. You can select more than one customer.
4. When you are done, click Assign Customers.
5. You will see the customer or customers that have been assigned to this lookbook displayed now.