Applies to: All (Users, Managers, & Admins)
Staying on top of customer needs while maintaining timely follow up can be a challenge. The Customer Profile Page provides a great way to help stay organized by creating tasks and consolidating all the customer's related info. Let's walk through it step by step.
How to create a task for a specific customer
1. Click on the Customer who you want to leave the task on
2. Click on Task
3. Add a title and task description- you'll notice that the Customer field is already filled out
4. Next, select your Deadline (must be a future date), how often you would like this task to repeat, add another teammate to be assigned to the task and any tags associated with this task.
5. Click Continue
6. Click View Tasks to see more information on the task
7. Click on Tasks from the Activity Bar to view other tasks
How to delete a task
Step 1.Click View Task, click on the Actions button. Click Delete
Still Need Help?
We are happy to assist you for more 1:1 direction. Reach out to our live chat!