Notes & Tasks
Settings & Admin
Getting to Know Endear
How do I archive a customer?
Customers cannot be deleted in Endear; however they can be archived.
How to archive customers one at a time:
1. Click on the customer you want to archive from your database to visit their profile.
3. Click the Archive button under their name.
Note that once you click Archive, the button will turn into an Unarchive option in order to reinstate the customer.
You can always access a full list of archived customers by visiting a segment and using the Archived filter.
How to archive customers in bulk (you must be an admin):
Admins can also bulk archive customers from the customers list.
1. Select the customers you want to archive from your customers list.
2. Click the More actions dropdown and select the Bulk Edit option.
3. Select Archive customers and click Next.
4. Check the box to confirm the changes and click Confirm.