Applies to: Managers & Admins ONLY
How to archive customers one at a time:
1. Click on the customer you want to archive from your database to visit their profile.
3. Click the Archive button under their name.
Note that once you click Archive, the button will turn into an Unarchive option in order to reinstate the customer.
You can always access a full list of archived customers by visiting a segment and using the Archived filter.
How to archive customers in bulk (Admins Only):
Admins can also bulk archive customers from the customers list.
1. Select the customers you want to archive from your customers list.
2. Click the Bulk Edit option.
3. Select Archive customers and click Next.
4. Confirm your update to the # of customers changing. Check the box to confirm the changes and click Confirm.
Still Need Help?
We are happy to assist you for more 1:1 direction. Reach out to our live chat!