How to import your customer lists from a CSV file into Endear
You can import multiple customers at once into Endear via CSV. Visit this article to learn how to manually add customers into your database.
To import a CSV file with your customers into Endear:
- Click on Import from the main Customers page.
2. You can also find the Import function in the list view of Customers.
3. Click Add file and select a CSV file from your computer to import.
4. Click Next.
5. Ensure your data imports correctly by using the drop-down menus highlighted below to match all columns from your CSV file to the appropriate fields in Endear. If there is a column you do not want imported, then leave the menu as 'Skip This Column'.
Note that if you'd like to add unique tags to each customer, create a column in your csv that lists all the tags for each customer separated by commas, then match that column to the Tags field.
6. Click Next.
7. Endear will create a default tag for the date of import. Add any tags you would like to be applied to this entire list of customers.
8. Click Import.
For more information: