Applies to: Admins
You can import multiple customers at once into Endear via CSV. Visit this article to learn how to manually add customers into your database.
CSV import is not available to users, you'll need to have an admin to import the list for you, or ask an admin to change your permissions. Not sure who your admins are? Discover who your Admins are by visiting: https://app.endearhq.com/settings/users
To import a CSV file with your customers into Endear:
Step 1. Click on More Actions and select Import Customers from the main Customers page.
Step 2. Click Add file or drag & drop a CSV file from your computer to import. Then click Next
5. Ensure your data imports correctly by using the drop-down menus highlighted below to match all columns from your CSV file to the appropriate fields in Endear. If there is a column you do not want imported, then leave the menu as 'Skip This Column'.
Note that if you'd like to add unique tags to each customer, create a column in your csv that lists all the tags for each customer separated by commas, then match that column to the Tags field.
6. Click Next.
7. Endear will create a default tag for the date of import. Add any tags you would like to be applied to this entire list of customers.
8. Click Import.
9. In order to view your imported customer list. Go to All Customers segment and search for the tag of the import you just uploaded.
10. Filter by Tag is
11. Find your import tag and click Confirm
12. Click "Save" to create a new segment
Still Need Help?
We are happy to assist you for more 1:1 direction. Reach out to our live chat!