How do I change a message's status?
The status of a message is a great indicator to know when you still need take action on any messaging threads with customers. Learn more about how your inbox sections work .
Messages can be divided into 4 statuses:
- Open: The customer was last to respond.
- Closed: Customer has received a response or no follow-up action is required.
- Blocked: Conversation is spam or marketing - it does not warrant your team's attention.
- Unsubscribed: Customer no longer wishes to be contacted.
To Change the Status of a Message
1. Click the Messaging module to access your inbox, then click on the conversation whose status you want to update.
2. At the top of the compose window, you'll see statuses based on the current status of the message. For example, an open conversation will have the options to Close, Block or Unsubscribe the customer. A closed conversation will have the option to Reopen.
Select the available status change you wish to make.