Settings & Admin
Getting to Know Endear
What are message statuses and how do I change them?
How do I change a message's status?
The status of a message is a great indicator to know when you still need take action on any messaging threads with customers. Learn more about how your inbox sections work .
Messages can be divided into 4 statuses:
- Open: Customer was the last person to respond and follow-up action is still required.
- Done for Now: Customer has received a response or no follow-up action is required.
- Ignored: Conversation is spam or marketing.
- Unsubscribed: Client who no longer wishes to be contacted.
To Change the Status of a Message
1. Click the Messaging module to access your inbox.
2. Select the thread you want to update.
3. Click on the current message status at the bottom of the page.
4. Select a new status.