Upload your favorite images to your Assets library to use them in lookbooks or messages.
You can upload any image or file to Endear to use in your outreach. In order for files to be uploaded successfully, they need to be smaller than 3MB.
To upload an image in your Assets library:
1. Click Creative in the left menu.
2. Click the Assets tab.
3. Click the + Image button in the upper-corner of the page. 4. Drag & drop a file or click browse to search for an image to upload. The image will appear in the window.
5. You can then click Add More to import multiple images at once or Click Next. If you choose to add more images, you'll be prompted to repeat step 4.
6. Enter a name for your image(s), as well as a URL and price if applicable. Note that the price will appear when images are included in a lookbook and they will be clickable if you provide a URL. Click Next.
7. (Optional) Click the + Add button to add tags to your image.
8. Click Save. Your image may take a few minutes to appear in your library.
To learn how to include an image in a lookbook, click here.