Set a task's due date
When you are creating a task, you can add a due date to let your associates know when a task should be completed by.
To Set a Due Date:
1. Click Set Due Date when setting up your tasks.
2. Select your due date from the calendar and click Confirm.
3. Click the Repeat button to set your task to repeat, then choose how frequently you'd like the task to repeat:
- Daily: Click Confirm for your task to repeat every day.
- Weekly: Select both the day of the week you'd like to repeat on and the number of weeks between repeats (e.g. every 1, 2, or 3 weeks) and click Confirm.
- Monthly: Select the day of the month and choose if the task repeats itself every month, 2 months, 3 months or more. Click Confirm.
- Yearly: Click Confirm for your task to repeat itself in a year.