Applies to: All
Create a task for yourself or another member of your team to let them know what needs to be done. Endear will notify the users of the tasks they have been assigned and send a reminder at the time it is due. When a task is done, users can mark a task as complete.
Visit the Notes & Tasks module of your account
Click Create Task
Add details to your task such as title, description, assignee, and due date
Choose whether you want your task to recur
Assignees will be notified at the time their task comes due
To Create a Task from the Tasks Module:
1. Click Notes & Tasks from the left menu.
2. Click the Create Task button in the upper right corner of the screen. Note that once you've clicked this button, your task will automatically be created. No fields are required for a task to be created.
3. Enter a title and a description by clicking Edit.
4. Click Add a tag to add tags to your task. Adding tags will help you filter between different types of tasks.
5. Click the Edit button next to Assignees to assign the task to an associate. You can assign the same task to multiple associates. Users will be notified by email once they are assigned.
Set Tasks To Recur Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Yearly
Click the Repeat option that appears once you've selected a due date
2. Select the interval at which you want the task to repeat
3. Click on Confirm
Still Need Help?
We are happy to assist you for more 1:1 direction. Reach out to our live chat!