Stay in touch with your customers by sending them engaging messages
Stay in touch with your customers by sending them engaging messages. You can send either an email or an SMS and attach pictures, products, lookbooks and more.
You can start sending a message from one of two places:
To Start a Message from the Customers Tab:
1. Click on a segment to locate the customer you want to message.
2. Click the Message button next to the customer's name.
Alternatively, you can select multiple customers by checking the boxes next to their names and click the Send Email or Send SMS buttons that appear at the top fo the list. These customers will be automatically added as recipients.
2. If selecting just one customer, click the + icon next to the customer's email address to send an email or next to the phone number to send an SMS.
3. Select which contact method the message is coming from and click Next.
Follow the steps at the bottom of this page to finish sending your message.
To Start a Message from the Customer's Profile Page:
1. Click Send a Message under the customer's name.
2. Select their phone number or their email address and click Next.
Follow the steps below to finish sending your message.
Once you've gotten to the compose window from any of the places above, sending your message is the same process. Your recipient(s) will already be added.
1. Click the Type something field to start writing your message. Click Done.
3. Add a subject if you're sending an email and click the blue Review button at the bottom.
4. Click the blue Send button to send your message! If your message is going to multiple people, we'll bring you to your drafts page where you can see the status of each message (pending, sent, omitted).