Stay in touch with your customers by sending them engaging messages
Stay in touch with your customers by sending them engaging messages. You can send either an email or an SMS and attach pictures, products, lookbooks and more.
You can start sending a message from one of two places:
To Start a Message from the Customers Module:
1. Click on a segment to locate the customer(s) you want to message.
2. Select customer(s) by checking the boxes next to their names and clicking the Send Email or Send SMS buttons that appear at the top of the page. These customers will be automatically added as recipients.
To Start a Message from a Customer's Profile:
1. From a customer's profile page, click the Send Message button at the top-right of the page. Select which contact method the message is coming from and click Next.
Once you've gotten to the compose window via either of the above methods, sending your message is the smooth process. Your recipient(s) you selected in the previous steps will already be added.
1. Click the Type something field to start writing your message. Click Done once complete.
3. Add a subject if you're sending an email
4. You can preview merge tags on a per-recipient basis using the drop-down menu.
5. Once you're ready to send, click the Send button to finally send your message!
6. You can cancel your message by clicking Cancel on the progress bar that appears after you click send.
We'll bring you to a page where you can see the status of each message sent (Sending, Sent, Omitted).