Assign and un-assign users to customers
How to assign yourself or others to a single customer
- If you want to add an individual customer to your My Clients segment, simply click the +My Clients button on that customer's profile page.
2. To remove an individual customer from your assignments, click the green My Clients button.
You can also add or remove an individual customer from other users' assignments from the customer's profile page:
- Click the drop-down menu button in the upper right corner of the +My Clients button
2. From this menu, you can add or remove assigned users by switching the toggles on or off. Customers can have more than one assigned user.
3. Click Save when complete.
How to assign more than one customer at a time
- Check the box above the list of customers to select all the customers in the segment. Alternatively, you can check the box next to each individual customer you want to include, if it is not the entire list.
2. Once the customers you want to include are selected, click the More actions button and choose Bulk Edit from the drop down menu.
3. Under Action, click 'Add assigned users'.
4. Select one or more users to add by checking the box next to their name. This could be yourself or other users.
5. Click Update when complete.
To remove a user from multiple customers at once, follow steps 1 and 2 for this section and then:
- Under the Action box for Bulk Edit, select 'Remove assigned users' instead.
- Select one or more users to remove. This could be yourself or others.
- Click Update with complete.
How to see who a customer is assigned to
You can see who an individual customer is assigned to from your Customers page or on an individual customer's profile.
From the Customers Page
You can see who any customer is assigned to by scrolling over to the column 'Assigned User' - if you'd like to see who a specific customer is assigned to, simply search for that customer.
From a customer's profile
1. From an individual customer's profile, click the drop-down menu button in the upper right corner and see which users are toggled on.
You can also use the 'Assigned User' filter if you want to see all the customers assigned to a specific person on your team. Learn how to apply filters here.
What happens when a customer is assigned to me?
Any customer assigned to you will automatically appear in your My Clients segment, making them easy to find & contact.
Do customers know they are assigned to me?
No, customers will not receive a notification that they have been assigned to you and do not know that they are tied to you within Endear.