Applies To: Admin
1. Access Settings and select Users
2. Click on user's name to see current role, select new one
3. Additionally, click into Teams field to select the user's access to one or multiple teams
1. To change a user's role, first, access your Settings and then select Users.
2. From there, you can click on any user's name to expand their dropdown. Here you will see their current role and can select a new one.
3. You can also assign this user to multiple teams by using the Teams field. When you click in the field, you can select which team to add the user to - you can select one or many.
Still Need Help?
We are happy to assist you with more 1:1 direction. Reach out to us on our live chat!