Notes & Tasks
Settings & Admin
Getting to Know Endear
How do I add or remove participants from a conversation
Adding and removing participants from a conversation
To add a participant:
Add participants to a thread so that they will be notified when a customer replies.
1. From the Messaging tab, select the message you want to add participants to.
2. Click the Participant dropdown menu in the top-left corner of the message thread (if there's only 1 participant, it will display that user's name).
3. Click + Participants.
4. Click the toggle next to name of the participant you want to add.
5. Click Save.
To remove a participant:
Removing participants can be handy if someone no longer wants to receive notifications about new messages in the thread.
1. Click the Participant dropdown menu in the top-left corner of the message thread.
2. Click the Remove icon next to the participant you want to remove.